Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

mashs


Hello blogger, it's Connor, today I will be telling you all about my awesome mash. You must be wondering what  my mas is about, catchy havens .It's a really cool cos it has lots and lots of mah..Be really cool cars that I can show" you photos of. I only just started this used today comment down below if you like this. If you do like this please say what the favourite part is in it .You enjoyed it and have you guys ever done something, like this comment down below I want to know and apply to you all your comments  on this blog post? and my teachers help me figure out what we were going to do for mah that’s my blog for, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.