Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Invention or Discovery

Hello there fellow bloggers today I will be telling you all about invention or Discovery mind ones that I would Discovery because I found a lot and Discovery stuff what would you pick comment down below so if you were thinking what would I go onto to find my favourite movie to find my favourite thing to do or something like that so if you did that what do you think would happen and what I did I was watching Netflix once and I discovered a movie and called investigative it was all about investigating these little kids started up and investigating house and a granny flat and what are the little everything was really good, and I thank you Let's go back to the action Street brainstorming my mess wow brainstorming it's really really really cool brainstorm is like when you think of an idea it's kind of turn to a good idea you know me I know you mean by that's me talking about my Minchin or Discovery by

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.