Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Stanley

Hello fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you all about my creation for the Stanley person from Holes holes is a great story because it's a desert that you have to dig holes because you've been in detention is really cool thing to read about I think you guys in the comment and should get this comment down below if you've got this book and then maybe you're thinking why am I doing this about it well today me and my school we were doing it about it cause in the book and it was so cool I've even got my photos of me creating Stanley bye





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Conor its Elijah From Grey Main School. I really liked your drawing on Stanley. I have also read this book before and I have also seen the movie, it is great. I liked hearing about the story of the family curse but besides that great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the comment I was was sick the day that we wock the movie anyway thank you for the coming I want sorry next time that I do something about Stanley
    Bye
    from Connor

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.