Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Time machine

Hello fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you about the time travelling machine that doctor who invented if you were me and you went to that place what are you guys think you guys will pick comment down below I want to hear all this feedback that you'll give me me if you think that you would travel to a softball game I differently would if I was you maybe you want to try to somewhere else it's just my opinion that I'm saying that's my blog for today guys by



https://app.biteable.com/video/10183326/preview

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.