Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

maths week!!!!

Hello fellow blogger, I will be talking about my maths week, it goes from Monday to friday on school days.You can create your game a playground, Bridge, wall, and a lot of other stuff that I forgot to say but that is pretty cool right if you think it's pretty cool leave that comment down below?

 List the bridge you have to use Popsicle sticks to make it so for the the games get some,  you use a  Chrome book to figure out the ideas of what you're going to do it about step 2 you want to decide to start making it step 3 you want to get it printed out so you have on a piece of paper stick for get some cardboard and stick it  on the back step 4 gets all of the pieces you need to make this game  my  teachers  gave me ideas and my fiends Ethan hapd me on it 









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.