Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Movie time!!

Hello their fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you about movie time movie time if there was a movie made about you what do you think you would pick I think I might pick about rugby because rugby is a really good sports to play It would be cold rugby with Connor you might be since he why would you want to make one about that because I really like rugby who is one of my favourite sports And the first actor would be OG Connor and then seek and character will be mama Audrey


https://app.biteable.com/video/10100680/publish

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.