Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

how to biteable

Dear fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you about  how to biteable How to make a biteable what you first do on it you can pick all sorts of colours and when you're done you can Pick your so  fun a lot of other stuff you can pick all kinds of different templates for your once you spell something wrong and you clip preview you can go back and edit. It i like to yos it for dlo to work harder not smarter so if you'd like to do blogger it will help you if you do a dlo  on something 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.