Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Author Visit !!😅😅

Hello bloggers today only telling you all about the visitor. !!That's coming to visit my class on Friday no you what muscle be wondering what type of isn't it well it's an awesome person that right  so we think my class with an it's going to be amazing to go and see that's why I like to be doing and you must be wondering how did I get this information well my teacher's told us all about it I am I think it's pretty cool so if you think it is faecal please leave the comments below I really do enjoy it about it look as it might have been one of my favourite book illustrators or something like that so hopefully it it might be able to Tom Gates Zack power source like that so it's pretty cool isn't it that's my blog for today guys and I want to ask her 3 questions :
- what other books do you have?
- what is your favourite book?
-  why did you want to be an author?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.