Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

knitting!!!

Hello fellow bloggers, Today I will be telling you about my knitting is very cool because it's a white and green at the moment.We do a lot of knitting on Tuesday is this term in nitting is quite fun since I've been doing it go back to do knitting Back a lot of other colours and I like the fluffy! one because when you touch and it's nice and fluffy and you can make a fun stuff with it. And it is very cool to do because you have to like use these needles just stepped through the what young and go in and out through it it's really cool trust me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.