Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Free writing!!!

Hello blogger! It's Connor! Today I will be telling you all about my awesome free write. You must be wondering what my free write is about... catchy cool cars. It's a really cool one because it has lots and lots of cars like Maserati, Lamborghini, and Porsche's, really cool cars that I can show you photos of. I only just started this yesterday. I know that sports cars are very loud and kind of annoying. Comment down below if you like this. If you do like this please say what your favourite part is in it. I enjoyed doing this for you. Have you guys ever done something like this for your writing? Comment down below. I want to know and I will reply to all of your comments on this blog post. That’s my blog for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.