Pages

Friday 19 October 2018


This week we wrote letters to review a place we visited in the holidays.
42 Amuri Ave

Hanmer Springs 7334

15/10/18

I visited you in the school holiday Hanmer Springs Pool.
I went to the pools and they are so cool. My favorite is the Super Bowl because you get whosed around and sometimes you go backwards. The big slides are dark and the lifeguards are nice. The hot pools are very nice and hot. The wedges are nice and my favourite pool is by the food place and the one that is straight ahead, it is just right. I love the lazy river and I like the thing that dries your togs. I like the 50-degree pool the play pools.

I think you need a diving board in the lizard pool. The black hole slide is very dark and it might creep people out if it's their first time. You need heaters in the changing rooms as it gets cold in there.

I love Hamner pools.

From Connor

3 comments:

  1. Hi, connor it is hunter from rimu
    I really enjoy your letter on Hanmer Springs but some of it did not make any sense. If you read this comment it would be a good idea to go back and make sure it makes sense. How come you wrote this blog post. Maybe you could tell us more about what you felt when you were at the pools.

    from Hunter


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Connor I liked your writing about hammer springs it's my favorite place to go! It reminded me of going there. Maybe you should fix your writing because it's off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Conner, its Ian from Rimu class. I liked how you wrote on your blog post. This reminded me when
    when I went to camp. Maybe next time you could make some enters around the text so I don't have to
    keep scrolling to the right. Other than that you wrote it with style. Kind regards Ian.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.