Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Making the book world bigger!!!

Hello there blogger of my blog this is a interesting blog I don't think I've ever done like it before. It is making the book world bigger if you think it's a good idea to make the book would bigger comment down below.The book called roting school there should be more books in the world and books like new sport ones or animation or affair it's actually quite really cool I really like the idea of it So then maybe you would have more books and it then you normally what That's same information






Making the book world bigger!!! on Biteable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Conner, It's Eden from Greymain school. How are you? I liked the way you made that creative video. How long did this take you?
    Bye
    from Eden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden thanks for the comment. you said How are you i am good thanks you said How long did this take you it tok me from 3:00 to 3:30
      Bye
      from Connor.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.