Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

marathon!!

Hello blogger viewers today I'll be telling you all about my marathon. It was really fun because it you had to run 3 laps everyday 3 months it was the start and boy i was happy so anyway I decided I would do it every day, And have our last one and that was like the best day of my life because I came in 6 running. In the field and  that where you ran on visual on the really big fired . even take photo field that were you ran on visual really big field photo even take photos and it was fun. Because we ran 26.2 kilometers and i have a lot of photo and I have one of the field we ran.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.