Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

ski trip update!!

Hello blogger
how are you?
and I am back with another ski trip blog, Now this blog is like the other one that week that I recently posted and this one's or leave it or interesting because I'm this is the one about when we did skiing now it was really fun but on the way arkles really good because you had to go out this rocky road rocky really fast Road and it was so boring because it just kept on bumping, he knew it was like an hour drive up here because if you know how to skateboard then you're not how to so now that's my blog that I'm doing for today by and he got sunstroke but let's get to the re store so it was lots of fun I went up on the chair lift so it was really fun because if you know how to skateboard then you're not how to say now that's my blog that I'm doing for today by










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.