Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Traditional tales!!

Hello there fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you all about my traditionals Taylor Swift it is a good thing because they tell you all about traditional tales native why the national then and it is really cool because there's a lot of waterfall stuff it's and it's the traditional tales is like he might say the 3 Little Pigs the billy goat gruffs and others that I can't remember introduce inul Taylor's are really nice national thing and New Zealand because they are all around the world but mostly there's a lot of them and New Zealand and is really cool because you can do a lot of things by so then maybe your blog to learn a lot of traditional tales and this block maybe you know some traditional tales that I don't know I like I would like to hear them down in the comments sect let's my blog for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.