Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

long wight

Hello blogger viewers
How are you?
today I'll be telling you all about my loge white and it is good!! because it is for traditional tiles and it have a lot of good  in it. So if you like witches and to rook stars and if you like rock stars like this post so i like to hear from you so if you like traditional tiles please like this blog post so I get more followers on blogger so if you like staff like this  and i have Sam words from it and hairs is my long wight

Once upon a time two men cold which con and which Ali Soon which cons and which Ali was Zane people After that they went home  and sore people in the barn. And they are in trabo and the witch on them into a tier ,a brit shirts and they told them that has two minutes to live but they did not thay rf usd to so they started to wobble around the said bring it on so they did and the breadsticks win because that's got tired so the bride tick so that zapt the wizards  so the examples got time and the authors didt and the authors gast about tone in to wizards!! But the poles got the stash and the breadsticks got tons into gnomeo people and they are the coolest in the jonavos out of every bone in the word and it happened agad into wizards so it was weird because the wind was looked up so i don’t know what they did the time  so are rigid the hol word so it got ril bad because the fame was destroyed and the ban was mist up so the fame was descasten… and bad everything is broken so same people boat the plus and made it look stamen and so beautiful it was the best home in bodes ivor seen in thirties life home and are merd it into a hotel soma nath people boat the plastic and about 1200 people go thru a year and they rated it five stars.  


                            And they all live happily after

that my blog post today bye








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.