Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

conor idintcool

Hello blogger viewers today I'll be telling you all about my identical picture now you must be wondering why am I talking about identical pictures cos this is one of my blog posts that I have to do and maybe you've seen an identical photo it like when you look in a mirror you see yourself so there's two of you. and maybe you might search identical photos and it will show you indent photos of somebody and I'll show you another photo of them so then they could see . Like and in this photo that has a tree that looks like a person that was leaves on it but in the next photo it has a tree but with no leaves that still with the face and it's kind of hard because you can you can look into the photo and see that it won't really really recognise because you've this is probably your first time you've ever seen it and yeah that's why I I try to figure out the hard stuff about it Maybe your You know about some optical illusions that you could tell me in the comments below if I would really want to hear your feedback I want to hear a lot about it that's my blog for today.





https://app.biteable.com/video/10278729/preview





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.