Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Karen Wilson


Hello blogger i’m Connor I will be telling you about that question. That I've been asking and when the visitor came to visit it was a great person to come it was Karyn Wilson she was the best author I've ever heard of I think she was really cool as I said in my last blog about author visit the 3 questions that I forgot and they have all been answered like how did Karen start doing this she got inspiration from other little other kids books, and the second session how many pages does she have another she got more inspiration by other kids books that have 36 pages in them  Down below if Karen Wilson's come to your school, I always want to know about what happened voice My teachers gave me information, about this I enjoy sharing new things with you guys that's my blog taels you. For you today guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.