Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wig wednesday

Hello dear fellow bloggers today I'll be telling you about Wig Wednesday. "It is an annual event that helps raise awareness and support for Child Cancer Foundation and raise funds to support Kiwi kids". It is an environment that has places when you wear a wig you got to donate $1 to help to go to the kids that are very sick.This money is for kids that need a lot of care with the people that work at the hospital to keep the kids alive and some of the kids are wearing wigs in my class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.