Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

spy inquirer

Hi blogger, today I am going to talk to you about my spy inquiry for my work and it is a good inquiry. We work with 5 or 4 people and we had 5 people. The people are Connor, Sebastian, Corbin, Renae and Lucy. The people help the group and those people enjoying the inquiry because they had to do the solving part. With four or five people we put the right part in the right place because we knew it would have been better with 5 people so you can have more help with the inquiry. We completed it in the time amount we had. We had a couple of stages to get it. It took us about 2 weeks to get to this stage in our inquiry and all those stages to get to our final one. It was a pretty good time doing and I think that's all I can tell you for today about our our science inquiry.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor,
    What a great photo of you working with the group. It looks like tricky work. How did you all work out what piece went where? What did you learn as you did it?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.