Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

What makes 44

Hello there blogger, today I will be showing you the number 44 anything that can make up to 44 that you think you could do please tell mend if you want to tell me it comment down below what you think what I think maybe you could do like24 + 20 =44 you could come up with some different ideas with me so maybe when I go along with this journey with you hopefully you guys might be able to pick out the good one and some bad ones but that's. OK so maybe you should be able to do this pretty good I think it's easy to do this because you're only got it plus things so I think it's pretty good to do pluses instead of times because if you do x 14 + 4 equals 44 so that's another one soIf you put two rugby teams together it could if you put for rugby teams together you could get 44 people in 14 if 11 were playing then it would be equal up to 44 is two even numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.