Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Matariki trees!!!!

Hello bloggers, Today I will be telling you all about the Matariki trees. We have made these really cool trees. One of them was flax and then the next ones were these green little tiny leaves. We were allowed to pick a person and I picked Devon. He was a really good partner to pick because he'd enjoyed doing It was then when I started to go to the plants. He helped out by digging the other  plant hole! Then I pulled the plant out of the cup and we had to break it up to get the plant out and put it in. When we were done we all came back to class and that's what we did for Matariki Trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.