Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Innovation


 Hi fellow bloggers

Today I will be teaching you the importance of leading how to cook.

I think children need to learn about cooking so when they grow up they can cook their family tea.  So they can learn to get their own breakfast to help around the house.

I have a example at my house now, my grandma is very sick she does all the cooking so mum is now doing everything and I have been helping mum in the kitchen preparing the vegetables.

children need to know how to cook so they don't starve, to look after their families when they grow up and to made healthy meals to stay well, because junk food has no good things in it to keep you feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.