Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

My book Fing

Hello dear fellow bloggers today I am doing all about my book Fling that I have finished. My book  is by David Williams  this book is a very good book I really like the chapters that they have in it and they've got a lot of funny bits in it. They use very strange words in the book Fling. You have got a pretty a lot of chapters in it my favourite chapter that I read was chapter 24  being British. He is called Mr Meck I thought that was a really funny name because he was crazy they walked into a supermarket. They got their food then they went down to a library to find phone cos they do it I said I want them and then so they went down to the library they went into the darkness whole and Mr make women and he said I know what's on my finger he looked on his finger and I was a fling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.