Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Eclipse

Hello there fellow bloggers today I will be teaching you guys all about the eclipse the clips is when the moon and the sun both meet each other in the middle of the Earth and then with the eclipse it means that when they meet they all they Passover each other and then say we were in Afghanistan and in New Zealand so what if the sun was in Afghanistan and the moon was here when Afghanistan turns tonight they both meat into the each other and then the sun would come to New Zealand and then the Afghanistan. They would have If the world didn't have the eclipse it wouldn't of happened the whole world would be in darkness then what would you do right if you rent house you would probably turn all your lights on but if you were in your car you would probably turn your car lights on And if you were walking around it would be black. Cos you wouldn't expect anything and then if you try to go back home in the dark it wouldn't be fun because you might  India other people A solar eclipse has 1.00 4 5 9 magnitude in a solar eclipse and and And another eclipse is called a lunar eclipse it is a reddish and brown one it is really cool and there is one more that I have found it is called in a solar eclipse on the moon I think that means that it might be is like a really partner passing one so the sun passes through with the moon.The last lunar eclipse was the Super Blood Wolf Moon on Jan. 20-21, 2019. It was a total lunar eclipse.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Connor.

    I have been on your blog and really enjoying reading your blog posts. What was your favourite part on wig wednesday? Thank you for sharing this for me to look at😁

    Na Mikaylah.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.