Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Shark Tank

Hello there fellow bloggers, today I will be showing you all of my stuff that I have been working on over past the few days at school. We have been doing this thing called shark tank, it is a really cool thing. You can find these videos on YouTube and if you see them you can click on them to watch. If you do get to watch it that's cool and if you don't that's ok. What they do is there was two boys and a girl. The two boys love socks so they made a sock company. They made the story of sharks and they sold around about $6,000 this year. Then there was a girl that sold $9000 just for a healthy lollipop. It was called as a lollipop because with lollipops they're healthy for you instead instead of the normal lollipops that aren't healthy. If you're wondering I want a lollipop but I want to have it healthy lollipop so I want zolly pop lollipops really they're enjoyable. I haven't tried them myself but I think they look good. They  come in yellow, orange and green. They look so so delicious. On another season of Shark Tank a boy created a touchscreen PC. I thought that was a good idea because I like playing video games as well as playing outside. I thought that was a cool idea for some people that like PCs and playing computers. To get this we had to do other investments. To get this far to this part it was amazing that we could get to Shark Tank. I think it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.