Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

school went to town

what's up guys I'm back with another blog
Today my blog is all about the school went to town and where lots of fun we went to the Town Hall what was the Christchurch orchid str. and she was so amazing the songs that she had done it was so cool and I love them. Then they went to Margaret mahy Park it was so fun my friends had so much fun it was a amazing plants and flowers just and love playing at  Margaret mahy Playground about we went to the it was just so good and then we went back to school and then there was end of the trip







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.