Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

athletics day

 Athletics Day
what Up Guys I am back with a another blog.
Today my blog is about athletics day was really cool on Wednesday .But there was lots and lots of things to do because we could do relays discus shot put long jump as I said in my athletics training blog and I'll get right into this blog's you guys can listen and enjoy this blog.
So this blog  athletics day was good about so as I said my last blog was athletics training when you go to blog I want to hear in the comments what your favourite athletics?

Than is to do either discus I jump long jump shot but I want to hear down in the comments when you go to call me on this blog I want to hear in the comments what your favourite athletics?

This is how the day when we started by coming to school and we did with the power to break them we went to me on the court so then the day with some stuff up we were allowed at long jump moved on to the shop but you have to shut up we with the discus and under discuits move into sprints and I'm just friends with what time is really races.
and that's how the day went on.

And i love doing discus because i through it 14.74 metres and so that's why discus was my favourite













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.