Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

making myself an author

what's up guys and back with another blog
Today's blog is all about making myself and all that I'm going to do make myself all about an author and this is my author bit it's going to be about a mountain biker here it is pretty good in the dark dark forest there was in a boy named Jack and he was flying as fast as he could down the tracks and whoopsie Here Comes The Rock Garden and he went over the bars and he was so hurt he was he was injured a lot.so that was the story of making myself and offer this blogthis blog I thought was really cold because it had lots and lots of interesting stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.