Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

movie and TV favourites

what's up guys and back with another blog
Today's blog is all about my favourite movie and TV videos my first all is my first one is probably mountain biking cos I'm really into mountain biking I love mountain biking so that's kind of why I always liked watching mountain bike stuff in my favourite person to watch doing mountain biking steth bike hacks  lots of amazing stuff like to invite tax and stuff but anyway let's get back to this blog so this blog is about what I was just saying and that's why I love doing Mt biking and watching it so I learn more stuff what to do in Mountain bike that's my blog for today by






1 comment:

  1. Hii Connor. I like how you put a soild explantion about your favourite movies and tv shows, but next time you should put more writing and maybe fix your spelling! Also you could add a picture because it's a little bit boring with just writing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.