Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

a&p show

what's up guys im back with another blog

today my blog is all about a&p show  I got to see the animals I like the most will probably all the farmers dogs and all the Sheep they had bunny rabbits and it was so cool never had bunny rabbits because all the bunny rabbits with cool and cute. Me and my mate  ethan which you should go check out his blog hir is his blog . We went to that motocross they were jumping over the big logs then coming over jumps and doing big wips over the jump and if you don't know what what they turn their motorbikes sideways that's what a whip motocross that sport is really cool and then we went on wish you all the rides and stuff but we couldn't go on them so we didn't go on and then what we do when it and then we went to this place in the tip top place you could try their milk tablets and they are so good 










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.