Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

free wight

What's guys with another blog
today this blog is all about mountain bike this this is my free write about moment and all my mount this is all my favourite stuff that I like all about mountain biking it's got jerseys and hydration packs it's got Mount bike shows and it's got my bike helmet that's what I like doing blogs like about Mt biking because they look quite interesting stuff and you guys might do mountain biking so if you guys do and comment please and say that I do not  I want to know and tell me what bike you have 

that is my blog today be




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.