Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

finding cool websites

what's up guys and back another blog
Today's blog is all about finding cool websites I found the school website and I've done the screencastify on it I think this is really cool the screencastify because it's all about Wikipedia and I I was going through Google Finding what some cool websites that Google knows of and I found Wikipedia it's really cool Wikipedia because you can find anything you like like mountain biking fishing art paint everything so that's what I like Wikipedia and you can search really cool stuff up on it and I hope you guys watch my video because that's all got all the description about Wikipedia.
I'll see you in my next blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.