Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

what homework should be

what's up guys about for another blog
 and now today it is all about what homework should be now today this is going to be a really good blog post because this is all about homework and home learning so if you do homework drop a like and add a comment and if you don't do homework that's still ok just make sure you're doing some good learning so it doesn't like you don't learn so that's why I like doing the stuff that's my blog for today I hope you coming look at my other blogs so see your bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.