Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Pet day !!!

What is up guy's i'm back with another blog,
today it is pet day and I will tell you all about. We are bringing pets just our school. And then you can take our dogs to do jumps over hay bales and benches and jumped over the logs and tires and that's pretty and you can judge them get them judge the houwclean they are and how nice they are and what we can do what tricks are they can do all staf 
and can we could also do a sand sculpture or a vegetable sculpture and I did vegetable sculpture because it sounded really interesting in always used to do sand sculptures but now I did veggie sculpture and it was really fun and that is my blog of to day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.