Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

number word search

what's up guys I'm back for another blog 
and Today's blog is at all about this number word search that I create  this number words that she's really cool that you can create numbers all the way up to 1000 I've already done one of them so you guys can do the rest of them I hope this is a challenge for you good job if you get it right coming down below if you got it right cuz it's real fun to play with your parents you can play with your family that's why I've made this blog it's all about having fun I take a screenshot of it from the slide because I could show you on my blog.
that's my blog for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.