Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

career day

what's up guys in back for another blog 
Today's blog about career day everyday is like where you can be a policeman you can be at and all that cool stuff like that but today I chose to be a professional sports because I want to be mini Sam Pilgrim because Sam Pilgrim is the best mountain bike in the world and even leave a link to his YouTube channel season guy can go check it out it's real sick he's like the coolest Mount bike on the world but back to me have been doing really cool stuff because in my story it's been like I've done really big competitions and I got my first mountain bike when I was 9 years old and I started mouth on mountain biking when I was 3 and it's all about Sam Pilgrim so I hope you like this blog was I'll see you in my next blog post





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.