Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

writing part 2

what's up guys in another blog
today my blog is about my new writing I mean you writing is real cool and it have good description.
and and it is really cool the love that I have because it's got lots and lots of description and also I probably already said that about it it's got more words we have in my writing I've normally have to 40 and now I've got 280 so I'm pretty sure my progression is going up real good I like the way her and doing going up and it's better my writing






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.