Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Wishes

Hello their fellow bloggers today I'll be Telling you all about my three wishes my three wishes are going to be today if I could have It would be a Lamborghini Hurricane the next in The next one I would Choose it would have to be a floating skateboard that you could ride in on a pool and lucky but not last it is my next one my next one will be a wish that I think it's pretty cool the worse that I think is pretty cool to have my own mansion It is my mum's turn now to tell you her Wishes now Mum it's your turn to tell everybody your three wishes that would be healthy for the rest of my life my second wish would be2 be kind to animals and my third wish would be to move to West Melton ok Mum thank you for that that was a great three wishes and that's all I can do for my blog today by

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.