Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Awesome Class Trip!!!

Hello dear fellow bloggers today I'll be tell you guys about our class trip into town it was really fun because we went to the library Margaret playground and we played game at play ganga gang up as a really cool game because you came up on people to try and tag everyone and one person is in and then the other people are trying to tag you and we got a tour around the library. We got a tour guide name Damien he was repairs are really good song by because he could take us around the whole thing and there was a touch screen screen that you could see the whole of the and we're allowed to look and then we And then we went down to Imagination Station and we did a local stuff like building and lots and that's today.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.