Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

uncle spy

Hello there fellow bloggers today I will be telling you about uncle spy uncle spy is a really weird uncle because he is a spy now you guys may be thinking how can I call being a spy group well he is in a Special Agent spy group so he could figure. Out stuff but hey it's he is a long lost uncle so you guys might be thinking how are they going to be finding him wow how are they going to be fine in them is how the uncle the other uncle has received the letter on the map he has received a big we letter on a Wii post it note about it it was telling them all about Bean and Uncle Spies and Harry got lost This is really important because he was in the war.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Connor I have just been on your blog and really enjoyed looking at this good peace of writing and what did you like about doing this writing.

    Na Rocky-James

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.