Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Maths is cool


Hello there fellow bloggers today I will be telling you all about cool math Cool Math is where you can pick anything that you like today we have been learning about bar graphs pie chart and strip bar graphs so if say I was doing a bar graph it would have is three things or Up 3 to 3 or up to 5 things that you could pick say I picked Roblox just build in Minecraft and they would be used as in a lot of stuff and say Minecraft was winning by 8 and then Roblox Cayman 6 so then just build only came into so that means that Minecraft has the most votes so most of the class likes MineCraft but then the second was my Roblox roblox came in second because it only had three more spots and then it would have came tied with Minecraft and then just build came last because I only had two and this is another way my mum said to me shoes handbags and clothes those were her $0.03 and she went she went to put three dots on a Wii piece of paper and did a line from the corner up to that. Then down to the next. And then all the way up to the next. So if you think that is pretty cool please call me and like this blog bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.