Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

speed dating book

hello there today I'll be telling you all about speed dating books speed gearbox really cool and you can pick five books and you can have a look at them you can smell the it's really cool to do that because when you know more about all about the book and you've got 8 rounds 5 rounds and you can go around if it's not books you can smell them and you can touch you and one other person wants to book that you want you've got to plead plead or step away from it and now leads means you're going to like cry like the emotional and say that's my baby I need them so much and then if you want to see why you shouldn't separator the other person can do it and the person with the most votes winds. And you can get lots and lots of votes by just doing the best pledge like I love you so so much please pick me please and then maybe you might get enough boats that you're the one in the pledge and so you can get that but instead of other people get in it that's my blog for today I hope you guys enjoy this this is my favourite thing to do so I will see you out in a bit. Before I say bye I'm yet I picked Wars as a really good book because it's about fighting and it's got in the old days and like World War 2 so back to what I say that's my blog for today by


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.