Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

fractions

What's up guys? I am back with another blog.
Today I'll be telling you all about my maths work. My maths work is really cool because it
has fractions. If you want to learn fractions and do fractions there are really cool videos that you can see on YouTube. You just go to search up 'Fractions.' They are really cool because you can cut them into wedges.  The amount doesn't matter. You can have 8 squares or 8 pieces, or more. There's lots more that you can learn about fractions. Just go onto YouTube and you'll see things about them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.