Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

athletics training

What's up guys? I'm back with another blog!
Today I'll be telling you all about athletics training. I think everyone is doing athletics training because everyone in my school has to do Athletics Day. The Year Ones and Twos, they have to do other things like sack racing and kick the ball into the goal. But Year Fours and over, they get to do sprints, shot put, discuss, long jump and high jump, and those are pretty cool sports to do. My favourite sport to do in athletics training is high jump because you scissor kick your legs and you can move this pole up after each clear jump, and my highest jump now is 1 metre. I don't know what the Canterbury record is. I think it's like 10 metres. If I'm wrong, just tell me in the comments below. I just want to hear. 
That's my blog for today.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.