Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 1: Faster than a speeding bullet

What is up guys, I am back with  another blog.
Today this blog is all about  faster than speed of a bullet.
This blog is off summer learning journey and I think it's quite.
cool because you can choose really cool stuff that people.
have done some thing amazing and  fast thing.
So they can go onto the summer learning journey and.
I'm going to put some images on here that show some.
fast people that have done something incredible so if you.
have ever done the summer learning journey commune on
this blog because if you send someone do something.
incredible done it and it's so fun because you can learn new.
things every time you do it.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T9Yg00DhCw&list=PLdZNv4fGRsu8BzRpViyj3o62SmEegNdoB&index=3


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Connor,

    Well done on completing a Summer Learning Journey Teaser Week activity. Don't forget that the official SLJ programme has launched today so get into it and start gaining those points.

    I like that you have put some eye catching photos in your post and even better, you have remembered to attribute them which is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

    For this activity, it asked you to create 3 new similes like "as fast as a" or "as tall as a". I'd love to see you give it a go and create some new similes. I'll check back in later to see how you got on.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.