Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Grid Method


Connor has chosen to teach me the grid method.

This is how Connor has explained the method to me

The question is what is 31 x 26

this is how i would grid this to get the answer

        x       20        6

       30      600      180       =         780              so the hundreds are on the top line

         1       20          6        =           26              and the 10s are on the bottom line
                                                _______
                                                     806
                                                 _______
                                                      1













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.